Sunday 1 February 2015

L02 Pictorial


Breaking down how I contour breifly!

Special feature from my Fullips Lip enhancer! 

1⃣ moistureise ! I use the @elizabethardenmoistureise! I love it makes my skin so tight !
2⃣ foundation and concealer ( I am evidently lighter than Kim k so I used one a few shades darker with my @collectionsformula concealer I'm fair
3⃣ BLEND BLEND BLEND!!! I then added my contour with @anastasiabeverlyhills contour pallet and set everything in place
4⃣ @fullipsenhancer lip plumper for a suttle plumpness ready for my lipstick to be applied
5⃣ added eyeshadow @urbandecaycosmetics naked pallet I used mostly buck and dark horse! Draw on the brows with @anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow pro made in ebony
6⃣ the finished look 😁 Let me know if these sort of posts are helpful I love creating them :) ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment